Monday, January 25, 2010

moooonday

Aaaand it's monday again... ughhh...

I'm hoping to be able to do another photoshoot as soon as possable, and I'll take A LOT of photos when I go to London (IN 39 DAYS) to see my girl Lady Gaga and shop my ass off ! I'm very excited to shop for the temporary tattoos from CHANEL , I think they are absolutely stunning ! And affortable too ! Gotta wake up early on march 1st to even have a chance to buy them, and I will !! Have to have it ! anyway don't have more time for blogging gotta go study uuuughhhh... later beautiful people!

***some pics***




Russian and vintage, me saturday night


My favorite chictopia photo , LOOOOVE IT

FREAKIN AWESOME shoes from urban outfitters ! I'm in looove...

the chanel temporary tattoos


love'em

-StarB

4 comments:

  1. My compliment for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Even week another photo album

    Greetings from Italy,

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fashion savy. Love your outfit! I love the Urban Outfitters boots too.
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete