Monday, January 25, 2010

moooonday

Aaaand it's monday again... ughhh...

I'm hoping to be able to do another photoshoot as soon as possable, and I'll take A LOT of photos when I go to London (IN 39 DAYS) to see my girl Lady Gaga and shop my ass off ! I'm very excited to shop for the temporary tattoos from CHANEL , I think they are absolutely stunning ! And affortable too ! Gotta wake up early on march 1st to even have a chance to buy them, and I will !! Have to have it ! anyway don't have more time for blogging gotta go study uuuughhhh... later beautiful people!

***some pics***




Russian and vintage, me saturday night


My favorite chictopia photo , LOOOOVE IT

FREAKIN AWESOME shoes from urban outfitters ! I'm in looove...

the chanel temporary tattoos


love'em

-StarB

3 comments:

  1. You are so fashion savy. Love your outfit! I love the Urban Outfitters boots too.
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete